Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bulan Kemerdekaan




2008 is my third year teaching in SMK Bakong Miri. There are thousands of sweet memories that I have experienced in this school. The students in this school can be considered as ‘spoting’ whereby they will never hesitate in joining any school activities.


Back in year 2006, I was chosen to become a jury in the Inter-Class Creative Fashion Show. The outcomes were hilarious. The contestants were very creative and they could manage to live up the show. Some of them were cross-dressing. Made me laugh like crazy.


For this year, I was given a task as an organizer for ‘Carian Pahlawan dan Srikandi Kemerdekaan’. The mode of the contest is to find students that are able to dress as warriors. However, because of the short notice, majority of the contestants ended up wearing only what they possessed in their hostel. Above are some photos taken on that day.

1 comment:

DeLL PuTiT said...

Why must it be something with "fashion show?" and why should it be you? ahaks! I guess they can see the REAL you! well, it's good though coz it's DA TALENT! u go boy!