Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Late Night Supper

Last night, I had my late supper at San Fransisco cafe. I ordered large peach tea and chicken sandwich. While having my late supper, I surfed internet via Wifi. I wish I could have this moment every night.


The idea of going out to Miri started when I checked my refrigerator, nothing was inside. Only a bottle of ketchup. I have run out of food. Only a pikachu can survive with a ketchup but not me. To make my story interesting, Hafeez, my friend was visiting me. Without hesitation, as soon as I reached home from school, I washed myself and both of us were heading to Miri City.


Living in Bakong is not bad at all. A country view with oil palm sceneries is not bad at all. Sometimes, I enjoy working in this area. The place is quiet, the students are loyal and obedience and it has a very good surrounding. I don't think that I would have this kind of scene if I move back to the city.


Living in a city like in Miri, as a salary-earner, it will be very difficult sometimes. In my experience, you will not be able to enjoy our salary because the hike in the cost of living. Therefore, living in the area like Bakong actually is a problem solver for those who cannot keep their money untouch. Pathetic right!


As both of us reached Miri, I had a very fast groceries shopping. Coke, Soya Bean milk, mineral water, Tiger biscuits, and an instant cereal. Hahahahaha........ I am not a type of person that will cook. So I don't buy fresh materials..... For lunch, I will have it at a Malay cafe or school canteen and for dinner, I bantai biscuits. To me, a good way to reduce my weight and in the meantime to save my budget.


At last, we had our supper at the cafe. Mmmmm........ For that moment I really enjoyed my drink and I had forgotten all the tasks that are awaiting to be completed. We left at eleven. I could not let Hafeez drove the car, thus, I took the opportunity to speed up and we reached at Bakong 45 minutes later. Proton Savvy has become a racing car last night. Not a bad driver I am. (Hafeez complained that I have damaged his car) Hahahaha.... Sorry lah bro... If i let you drive, the journey will take more than that. I prayed to the Almighty, hope I could see another day and experienced a new life. Amin

No comments: