Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works...works.....and......works

Dear readers,
Careers are the main manipulator in one's life. Parents bring up their children in the best way so the children will end up in good future.
In my work place, major reshuffling was done for all the teacher's timetable. From tomorrow, I will be a floating teacher who will teach as early as 6.50 am in the morning and will be back as late as 6.25 pm. However, after a discussion with my Penolong Kanan Pentadbiran, he suggested that my punch in time will be very flexible, which means, punch in whenever I have class.
Before this, actually my timetable was not like that. They took away my EST classes and wanted me to teach ICTL. My answer was no way. I could not let my EST classes because I have a lot of plans with the students. I need to continue because there are only few months before them sitting for SPM. Consequently, I do not favour teaching ICT. I hate it very much.
I hope that there will be no reshuffling in the future. Remember, even if we are being manipulated by our works but make sure we play around with it. How? Be playful and creative...

No comments: