Tuesday, August 26, 2008

L.O.V.E

I was called to share a bit of my opinion about a general issue when I read two pieces of articles posted by my friends in the blog. One of them shared about the "the ex-" and the other one shared on "friendship". Two of the articles are very interesting and when I let my colleagues read them, they have agreed and they shared many comments on those issues. Well done!!



Hence, we I went back home, those issues have made me think further what is lied behind of those issues. L.O.V.E.


I dare say that many people around the world face a lot of problems with love. In the meantime, love also plays important role in shaping a person.


When we fall in love, semuanya indah belaka.... bau kentut umpama haruman Calvin Klein.... rajuk umpama permainan yang akan berakhir dengan pujuk rayu.... true rite?


As a degree holder in psychology, I learned that human beings cannot be apart from love. Love is essential but it is also painful. Love can make your life meaningful but it also can make your night sleepless. In positive way, love can lengthen your life. Undoubtedly, love also can shorten your life. It is up to a person to choose which path he or she wants to be in.


Let me share some of the stories that I knew. I start with my very own. When I was dumped, I felt my life was upside down. Only Allah S.W.T knows what was in my feeling. I surrendered myself in His Guidance and that was the first time I felt that I was so small.


It started when I found out the person had someone esle and they were in the process of tying a knot. The fellow stated to neglect me and the person seemed to forget all the promises made and totally ignoring me. All the sms's and calls were left untreated. The person was happy with the engagement and what had happened to me? It is unfair. That was my first lesson.


Lesson two. Last year, I picked a friend who came from Kuching and she was heading to Limbang. Suddenly, she said: " Saiful, could you lend me your shoulder?" I was surprise to see her face because she is the happy go lucky girl. When both of us in my car, she started to cry and told that her boyfriend has married to someone else without her knowledge. Out of the blue, it had reminded me with my own experience. Deep in my heart, I know the feeling.


This friend of mine who I named as M, is very close to me. She is the closest girlfriend I have back in my KPLI days. M who I know is a bubbly girl and she always speak from directly from her heart. She told me that they already been together for seven years back to her university days. When she was busy in completingmillion of tasks in KPLI days, it seemed like her ex also was busy looking for someone else.

M to me is a loyal type of woman. She never told me that she had a serious relationship. She had refused to accept another man even though that man was deeply in love with her. However the cheeky part is I see her as a bit playful when she was fooling around with one of the juniors. Toy-boy lah....

M again who I met recently in Kuching shared with me how she is in pain missing all the past experiences and she has thousands of questions. I told her that the best way is to deal with the problem. My suggestion was to ask her to contact her ex and she can ask until she is fully-satisfied. Luckily, she told me she did even though the outcome was not so very good. I hope from now on she will realize that she is actually very lucky because she does not have to suffer much. I always remind her that that man is not worth to be remember. She deserves someone better than that skeleton (her ex)... So M....be strong and I know you will find a good one, one day.

In a nutshell, love is actually a necessity in our life. It can be in many forms. It is up to a person or I would say an individual to choose what kind of love he or she wants to have in his or her life. Remember, life is short and never let this L.O.V.E control your life. Love is only a side dish. When you have side dishes together with your main course, you will enjoy your meal better.

No comments: