Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ntah apa apa ntah

I don't feel well. Down with flu. No idea to share. My feeling is still blue....
Last whole week, I have watched a Japanese Series "Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2". It is a Japanese version of Meteor Garden. The plots and the characters gave huge impact on my emotion....Berangan je lebih....
Now....still terbayang-bayang the main characters... Tak caye, you watch it by yourself...better than Meteor Garden.
Yesterday, bought another Japanese boxset..."Innocent Witch". I had watched this series earlier but I felt like to watch it again. I have not touch it yet. It is still nicely in Speedy plastic bag. I think I better watch it after I finish marking my exam papers.... Huhuhuhu.....two classes to correct......tinggal essays part je....x larat....
Till the next posting....Sorry...No pics include....Still could not find my digi cam....Misplace....

2 comments:

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam ziarah dari bumi Dublin.. jemput2lah ke blog hamba.. :)

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

get well soon :D