Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I present to you KPLI 2005 - Pengajian Inggeris/English Literature


When I was in secondary level, I was never thinking that I would be an English Teacher one day. In present, now I am one. I never had problem in learning English before this. Even though I was not an excellent one, but I performed very well I guess. Hehehehe....



Amongst all the teachers that taught me those days, Puan Hairani has changed my view about learning English. She was my English teacher when I was in Form 4 and Form 5. When we heard her name that she will be teaching us last time, seram sejuk you know as she was very stricta nd ganas in her previous school (she taught in St. Columba before SMK Agama).



However, our view on her changed when later we found out that she was different from what we heard. Apart from being stylo, she is kind and very hardworking. I am proud to say that most of her end products are successful in their life. Hehehe....



I met her again when I had my post graduate diploma in Maktab Sarawak back in year 2005. She is a lecturer and on that year, she taught us on grammars. Susah beb.... What ever it is...I really salute you madame...you are the best English teacher I have in my life.



Long life Puan Hai.......

2 comments:

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

Pn. Hairani memang best!! Raya tok kelak ramei2 kita beraya kerumah Pn. Hai mauk.. dekat jak ngan rumah Mien :D

Mr. Shai Hamdan said...

Setuju yang amat tu....hehehe....Puan Hairani ya mun sik silap selalu molah open house on the 3rd Hari Raya... Open tu everyone.....