Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December here he comes

December is the last month in a year. December also is the month where me was born. This year, I have a different December. Last year in December, I was in Kuching accompanying my mother where she did her radiotheraphy. I had spent a lot of memorable time with her. She was precious to me. Honestly, I am never being fully recovered. I miss her badly as now I spend a lot of time alone at home. I can smell her fragrance and I sometimes can see her lying in front of TV, her usual spot. I miss her badly. I still remembered, when both of us in Kuching, she was crying in front of me when she heard from my father that they only had maggie noodle for Hari Raya Korban. Even though she was not a very excellent cook, but she never let us starved. The worst was we went out for dinner. In short, she was not only being missed by me but from the whole family.
In this year December also, we have celebrated Hari Raya Korban. The thing that makes a difference this year was, I celebrated my birthday on that day. That is because, on my birthday, I will be in school. I will be on duty for three days. When I was shopping for my birthday cake, I brought along my favourite cousin, Mohd Mahathir Hakim a.k.a Athir to join me. I was the one who supposed to be excited but the scenario had changed. He was very excited because he was born in December too. So, he expected that he would be celebrating together. It ended up with my cake was decorated with green tea fresh cream icing with Ben 10 picture. Very interesting. Whatever it is, the birthday party was a boom and both of us received a lot of wishes from the family. To Athir, i really treat you like my little boy. Happy Birthday.

No comments: