Friday, July 3, 2009

Oiii Di Kakak....Lamak Sik Mereypak.... (Translation is not needed)...Heheheheeee


June 5, 2009. Mukah, Sarawak. Mr. Saiful Bin Hamdan is officially become the husband of Puan Hazrina Bt Siri.. How do I feel? Biarlah Rahsia.........

It is a new beginning in my life. I am no longer single and now I have become a leader, a leader in my own family. Shocking? Yes... It is shocking...but we need to move up and adapt the transition very well so whether we realize it or not, we will accept the fact that we have changed... A positive change.

Well...I pray to the AlMighty in hoping to become a good leader...a tolerant leader...an easy-going leader...Aminnn

3 comments:

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

salam shaiful ;D

Tahniah!!! sik sempat nak temu pun hari ya sbb aku sik 'update' bila actually majlis ko di Miri tok...

Insyaallah bila berkelapangan kita gather gik then leh la ko embak wife ko :)

shima said...

tahniah pul...

DCt_Heeda said...

salam mr.saiful..
wow...u hav ur own blog ya..
wa...long time not see r..
btw,,congatulations to u n ur wife..
kawin tak jemput ye...
however,,hope u n ur wife owest live in happy together...
=)

adios!!
from ur exstudent,
>dyg..