Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shai????

Dear readers,

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to everyone. When I was browsing the net, suddenly I was called to share something with all of you.

I was born on 11th of December 1979 in Miri General Hospital at dawn. I was the first child for a newly wedded couple Hamdan and Zainap. From the picture, I was born in a very good shape as what I am now. Hehehe.........(You know what I mean and I am not going to explain anu further.)

Being the first child in a family was a blessed as from the recorded stories, I was pampered and all the intention had been given to me. However, I am never been spoilt (kaedahnya). I started schooling in Tabika Perpaduan and had my primary education in SRK Sayed Othman Miri. Later for five years, I had my secondary education in SMK Agama Miri which had given me such good memories. I did not recall some of the important events but I do believe, it must be something special.

to be continued.........

No comments: