Saturday, October 11, 2008

A lucky Escape

It is 7.30pm and it was raining. I had a meeting at 8.00pm and I was still 30 minutes away from my workplace. The road surface was slippery. I drove at average 60 to 80km/h. At a curve before Kabuloh, suddenly I saw two cats were playing in the middle of the road. I had no choice and I pressed my brake pedal. My ABS (auto brake system) functioned and locked my four wheels. My car was skidded for a while and headed to a bush. Last but not least, I realized I was landed in a drain (luckily it was dry) and I managed to get out from the car. Thanks a lot to my colleagues, Rama, Cheng, Heman and Awie who were accompanying me until the tow truck took out my City out of the drain. What an experience!!! Some of my friends called asking my condition and I did call some friends but what I received was "Padan Muka" (after being translated) I did not know whether to get angry or to feel sad but I only managed to grin when listening to that compliment. Deep in my heart, what comes around, goes around. I will never pray any bad thing but I do believe 'hukum karma'. To those who shared my lucky escape, thanks a lot. Here are some pictures of my girlfriend. She needs some cosmetic surgery to touch up the front bumper. ( Sik sangka ehhhh.........aku ala ala Raikonnen, leh aku apply drive F1 kak tok. Ahha......!!!!!!!!!)
















4 comments:

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

woishhh... syukur ler ko sik da apa-apa. Girlfriend ko ya sik hal dpt direpair..
Lebih hati-hati lain kali ok :D

yazmienn said...

salut aku ngan kawan aku tok eh... ilang laa virgin girlfren ko tok dah pol.. tak kenak process touch-up..hehehehe

kesimpulan nya..berhati2 laa di jalan raya... syukor ko sik apa2 kan..

rhymee suhaili said...

Ngeri....!!! Syukur sik ada apa2 sangat

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

You has been tagged!
Check it out :D